We’re offering our best sale of the 2014 Season until December 20, 2013.
If you book a Rocky Mountaineer package, and pay for it by January 17, 2014, you get bonus money that can be used to add the following to your trip: breakfasts and/or dinners, additional hotel nights, additional tours, rental cars in the Rockies, airport transfers, Vancouver activities or credit toward an Alaska Cruise booked as part of your train package.
|Early Booking Bonus – Per Person|
|Train Service Options||REDLEAF||SILVERlEAF||GOLDLEAF|
|7 Nights or More||$250||$450||$600|
Contact us today for more information about eligible Rocky Mountaineer packages and bonus options: 1-800-913-9207 / 604-990-9299 or by Email.
If you’re considering a train trip to Canada’s Rocky Mountains, you’ve come to the right place. We offer Rocky Mountaineer train packages ranging in length from two days to 16 days.
All Rocky Mountaineer packages begin with a two or three day, all daylight train experience on the world renowned Rocky Mountaineer.
Between your days on the train, (if you don’t begin or end in Seattle) you’ll stop at Kamloops in the British Columbia interior, and spend the night in a hotel. You don’t sleep on the train so don’t miss any of the scenery unless you nap after lunch. The following morning you’ll reboard the Rocky Mountaineer and continue your journey.
Your Rocky Mountaineer train package bundles your train trip with guides, hotels, activities, tours and transfers to give you a complete vacation experience. And we can adjust any package to make your vacation just the way you want it.
Contact us for more information, reservations, great service and great prices: 1-800-913-9207, 1-604-990-9299 or by Email.
New for 2014
The Rocky Mountaineer offers 12 Seattle departures in 2014, so you can fly into Seattle and begin your Rocky Mountaineer train departure directly from the US. The train departs Seattle in late afternoon so it’s perfect if you’re coming off an Alaska cruise and want to continue your vacation with a train trip to the Canadian Rockies.
You can also end your train trip in Seattle rather than Vancouver. The Vancouver to Seattle Rocky Mountaineer departs Vancouver in the morning, so you’ll arrive in Seattle in time to catch your Alaska cruise in the afternoon or fly home from Seattle and save hundreds on airfare.
The Rocky Mountaineer between Vancouver and Seattle or Seattle and Vancouver can be added to ANY Rocky Mountaineer train package that includes at least one night in Vancouver.
DID YOU KNOW?
1. The Rocky Mountaineer is the only train that travels between Vancouver and Banff National Park, Vancouver and Lake Louise, Vancouver and Calgary, Vancouver and Whistler and between Whistler and Jasper National Park.
Service is available in both directions from April 22 to October 4, 2014. The Rocky Mountaineer is the only train that offers all daylight service between Vancouver and Jasper.
Don’t miss the Rocky Mountaineer Experience Video at the bottom of this page.
2. Rocky Mountaineer packages begin with a night in Vancouver (or another starting point) and a transfer from your hotel to the train station in the morning.
3. The Rocky Mountaineer is an all daylight train so it doesn’t travel at night, and you don’t sleep through the scenery. Instead, the train travels during the day then stops in the evening at Kamloops, a town in the British Columbia interior and the midpoint on the journey. (Between Whistler and Jasper, the train stops in Quesnel)
You get off the train in Kamloops (or Quesnel) and board waiting buses for the short ride from the train station to the hotel where you’ll spend the night.
The following morning, buses return you to the train station where you reboard the Rocky Mountaineer to continue your journey.
4. The Rocky Mountaineer is a seasonal train operating from the last two weeks in April until the first week in October. During the rest of the year, there is no train service between Vancouver and Banff, Lake Louise or Calgary or between Whistler and Jasper.
6. Rocky Mountaineer Trans Canada and Coast to Coast packages include all daylight travel on the Rocky Mountaineer between Vancouver and Banff.
Once you reach Banff National Park, your Rocky Mountaineer experience continues with a tour through the Rockies by motor coach or rental car before you board the ViaRail train, settle into your private bedroom and travel from Jasper to Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City and/or Halifax.
Popular Canadian Rockies Train Packages
1. Round Trip Packages We have 4 round trip Rocky Mountaineer packages that begin and end in Vancouver and include either 4 days on the Rocky Mountaineer or two days on the Rocky Mountaineer and one day one on night on the ViaRail train.
2. Rocky Mountaineer Rail and Drive Rocky Mountaineer Rail and Drive packages give you the chance to enjoy the Canadian Rockies at your own pace. These packages include your train trip, hotels, activities and a full size rental car with unlimited mileage and a Gypsy Guide, commentary system that’s like having your own private guided tour.
3. Rocky Mountaineer One Way Train Trips Rocky Mountaineer one way packages let you begin your trip in Vancouver and end in Calgary. That way you are closer to home if you live in the midwest or on the east coast and you won’t do any backtracking.
Traveling on the Rocky Mountaineer
Rocky Mountaineer packages offer four levels of service:
RedLeaf: Traditional, rail cars with picture windows, cold breakfast and lunch
SilverLeaf: Single level dome car with 67% more viewing area with hot breakfast and lunch
GoldLeaf: Two level dome car with chef prepared breakfast & lunch in the dining car, access to the GoldLeaf outdoor viewing platform and complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
GoldLeaf Deluxe: Two level dome car with chef prepared breakfast & lunch in the dining car each day on the train, access to the GoldLeaf outdoor viewing platform, complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and deluxe rooms at Fairmont hotels in every location except Kamloops and/or Quesnel
Rocky Mountaineer packages offer three hotel options:
Popular hotels with Red and SilverLeaf Service
Fairmont Hotels (or other deluxe hotels) with GoldLeaf Service
Fairmont Deluxe Hotel rooms with GoldLeaf Deluxe Service
You can choose GoldLeaf Service on the train with popular hotels and Red or SilverLeaf train service with GoldLeaf or GoldLeaf Deluxe hotels
Let Us Help
We are available every day to take the work and mystery out of choosing and booking a Rocky Mountaineer train trip to Western Canada’s spectacular Rocky Mountains and beyond.
Whether you’re ready to book, just contemplating a trip, or somewhere in between, we are happy to answer your questions and provide all the information you need to make an informed decision. We look forward to talking with you. Give us a call at 1-800-913-9207 / 604-990-9299 or Email.
And just to whet your appetite, take a look at this video that gives you a glimpse of the world famous Rocky Mountaineer Experience: