Rockies, Rails and Glaciers
6 Nights / 7 Days
This week long circle trip begins with a night in Vancouver each Sunday and Thursday from May 2 until September 26, 2013.
Your Vancouver night is followed by two days on the world famous Rocky Mountaineer train.
Along with the breath taking scenery, you’ll enjoy breakfast and lunch each day on the train.
You’ll arrive in Banff at 7:30 PM after your second train day, and transportation will be waiting to take you to your Banff hotel.
Besides nights in Vancouver, Kamloops, en route and Banff, this package also includes overnight stays at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and Jasper National Park before you board the scenic ViaRail train for your journey through the Rockies from Jasper to Vancouver.
Your ViaRail train journey includes an afternoon traveling through the Canadian Rockies with access to the all dome Panorama car, as well as the Observation, Club and Lounge Cars, dinner and breakfast in the train’s dining car and a private bedroom on the train with an upper and lower berth. Rooms with two lower berths are available at an additional cost.
Along with your days and night on the train, you’ll have 3 days exploring the Canadian Rockies, with tours by motor coach from Banff to Lake Louise and from Lake Louise to Jasper. This package is also available with a rental car in the Rockies.
You’ll visit Yoho National Park, Emerald Lake, Athabasca Falls and Athabasca Glacier, Crowfoot Glacier and the Columbia Icefield.
Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more information or BOOK ONLINE NOW.
- 2 days on the Rocky Mountaineer in Red, Silver or GoldLeaf Service
- ViaRail train from Jasper to Vancouver with private bedroom
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- 1 night train accommodation
- Tour from Banff to Lake Louise
- Tour from Lake Louise to Jasper
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops and Banff
- Luggage handling on the Rocky Mountaineer
- Prices depend on travel date, number of travelers, train service, extras and hotels choices.
- High season Prices: RedLeaf: US$2709; SilverLeaf: US$3439; GoldLeaf US$4289
Prices are lower in May.
- Book early for the best prices.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more prices and information or
BOOK ONLINE NOW.
|RED / SILVER / GOLDLEAF – Rockies, Rails & Glaciers
|May 2 – May 27
|May 30 – Sept 26
- RedLeaf Service - Reserved seating in comfortable, traditional train cars with picture windows. Breakfast and lunch are served at your seat each day and nonalcoholic beverages are included.
- SilverLeaf Service – Reserved seating in single level dome car with 167% larger viewing area, hot breakfast and lunch prepared on the train and served at your seat with complimentary glass of BC wine or local beer.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch served in the GoldLeaf dining car, access to the outdoor viewing platform and complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
- ViaRail Silver and Blue Service from Jasper to Vancouver includes private bedroom, dinner and breakfast
- View the Differences among Red, Silver and GoldLeaf Service
||Start Dates in Vancouver
May 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
June 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
July 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
August 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 26