Canadian Rockies Escape – 2020
6 Nights / 7 Days
Journey through the awe-inspiring Canadian Rockies on two of our most popular rail routes and unleash your inner explorer on an exciting Icefields Parkway adventure.
The Canadian Rockies Escape begins with an overnight stay in Vancouver each Sunday from April 12 to October 4, 2020.
- 4 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches
- 6 nights hotel accommodations
- Vancouver Lookout
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Banff to Jasper
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops, Banff, and Jasper
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add breakfast at your hotels in Vancouver and the Rockies
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver
- Add additional Nights in Vancouver
- Add an Alaska Cruise before or after your train trip
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- This package begins with an overnight stay in Vancouver on Sundays
- Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email us for specific prices, more information and reservations.
|Vancouver to Vancouver – 2020 Prices|
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|Apr 12 – 19||$4,221||$5,921||$6,133|
|May 3 – 24||$5,057||$7,033||$7,246|
|Jun 7 – Jul 26||$5,239||$7,383||$7,624|
|Aug 2 – Sep 20||$5,339||$7,543||$7,784|
Prices are per person, before taxes based on Double Occupancy
|Starts in Vancouver (Roundtrip) each Sunday|
April 12, 19, 26
May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
June 7, 14, 21, 28
July 5, 12, 19, 26
August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
September 6, 13, 20, 27
|Vancouver to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Banff||Banff|
|4||Icefield Parkway Tour & Ice Explorer||Jasper|
|5||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|6||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|7||Vacation ends upon checkout of your hotel|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the train with upgraded rooms your hotels. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
View the Differences between SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service