Canadian Rockies Holiday – 2015
8 Nights / 9 Days
The 8 Night / 9 Day Canadian Rockies Holiday, our only round trip package from Calgary, includes two trains: the Rocky Mountaineer and the ViaRail Canadian, 5 nights in the Canadian Rockies, a day of exploration in Vancouver and three tours in the Rockies.
You’ll spend two nights in Jasper National Park, one night at Lake Louise and one night in Banff National Park as well as one night in Calgary and travel through the Rockies by motor coach or your own rental car, along one of the three most scenic highways in the world.
- Transfer from Calgary to Banff National Park
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer from Banff to Vancouver
- Overnight on ViaRail train in a private bedroom
- 3 Breakfasts and 3 lunches
- Overnight accommodations in Banff, Kamloops, Vancouver, Jasper, Lake Louise and Calgary
- Tours of Vancouver, Capilano Bridge & Fish Hatchery, Grouse Mountain, the Columbia Icefields, Crowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake, Athabasca Falls and Banff Gondola
|Calgary to Calgary|
|1||Arrive in Calgary and transfer to Banff National Park||Banff|
|2||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|4||Vancouver Tour – Evening train departure||Train|
|5||Day on the train – Arrive in Jasper at 4:00 PM||Jasper|
|6||Jasper Highlights Tour||Jasper|
|7||Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer||Lake Louise|
|8||Tour to Calgary including Banff Gondola||Calgary|
|9||Tour ends with a private airport transfer||–|
- RedLeaf: $4,299 | SilverLeaf: $4,699 | GoldLeaf: $5,799
- Prices are lower in May.
- Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email us for more information and reservations.
|Canadian Rockies Holiday|
|May 2 – May 26||$4149||$4549||$5449|
|May 30 – Sep 26||$4299||$4699||$5799|
- RedLeaf Service – Reserved seating in comfortable, traditional train cars with picture windows. Breakfast and lunch are served at your seat each day and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- SilverLeaf Service – Reserved seating in a custom built single level car with 67% more viewing area than RedLeaf, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, a complimentary wine or beer with lunch, complimentary nonalcoholic beverages during the day and overnight accommodations in Kamloops.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- View the Differences among RedLeaf, SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
|Starts in Calgary|
May 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
June 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
July 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
August 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26