Canadian Rockies Postcard Package
5 Nights / 6 Days
This compact round trip package begins and ends in Vancouver. It includes two distinct routes on two unique trains: the ViaRail Canadian and the Rocky Mountaineer.
This train lover’s trip begins with and evening departure from Vancouver and a night on the train in a private bedroom. The following morning you awake to magnificent scenery and a hot breakfast in the dining car.
You’ll have the day to enjoy the scenery and explore the train’s varied environments, from your private room to the lounge, club car and observation car before you arrive in Jasper National Park at 4:00 PM. Lunch is included in the dining car.
There will be time for evening wildlife viewing and a hot springs soak or a stroll around Jasper after you arrive.
After a night in Jasper National Park, the largest park in the Canadian Rockies, you’ll tour by motor coach to Banff along one of the three most beautiful highways in the world.
Along the way, you’ll stop at Athabasca Falls, Columbia Icefield, Crowfoot Glacier, and Peyto Lake. At Columbia Icefield, ride the Ice Explorer onto the Athabasca Glacier. You’ll reach your Banff hotel in the early evening with time to relax, stroll around Banff or ride the Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur mountain.
After a night in Banff, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the Banff train station where you’ll board the Rocky Mountaineer for your two day train journey to Vancouver. You’ll have a night in Kamloops en route and a night in Vancouver to round out this most memorable vacation.
- Overnight on ViaRail train in a private bedroom
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer train
- 3 Breakfasts and 3 lunches
- Overnight accommodations in Jasper, Banff, Kamloops and Vancouver
- Wildlife viewing, Hot Spring visit, Columbia Icefield Ice Explorer, Yoho Park
- Rocky Mountaineer Red, Silver or GoldLeaf Train Service
- Additional Nights and Activities in Vancouver
- Victoria and Whistler Trips
- RedLeaf: $2789, SilverLeaf: $3289 and GoldLeaf: $3859 (GoldLeaf includes upgraded train & hotels)
- Prices are lower on May 20, May 27 and September 26
- Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email us for more information and reservations.
|RED / SILVER / GOLDLEAF – Canadian Rockies Postcard|
|May 20 – May 27||$2189||$2719||$3239|
|Jun 3 -Sep 16||$2789||$3289||$3859|
- RedLeaf Service – Reserved seating in comfortable, traditional train cars with picture windows. Breakfast and lunch are served at your seat each day and nonalcoholic beverages are included.
- SilverLeaf Service Reserved seating in a custom built single level car with 67% more viewing area than RedLeaf, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, complimentary wine or beer with lunch, complimentary nonalcoholic beverages during the day and overnight accommodations in Kamloops.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are included.
- View the Differences between RedLeaf Service and GoldLeaf Service
|Starts in Vancouver|
May 20, 27
June 3, 10, 17, 24
July 1, 8, 15, 22
August 5, 12, 19, 26
September 2, 9, 16, 26