Canadian Rockies, Rails and Vines
5 Nights / 6 Days
This round trip package begins and ends in Vancouver. After a night in Vancouver, you’ll board the spectacular Rocky Mountaineer for a two day train journey to Banff National Park. You’ll spend a night in Kamloops, a town in the British Columbia interior and the midpoint on the journey.
You’ll spend two nights in Banff, and, during your free day, enjoy a 6.5 hour tour to Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. After your second night in Banff, you will board a luxury motor coach for your two day return to Vancouver, spending a night in the Okanagan Valley wine growing region of British Columbia en route.
Visit a winery and the world famous Minter Gardens where you’ll experience the magnificent gardens on a private tour that includes lunch. You’ll arrive at your hotel in Vancouver in the late afternoon for one final night in Vancouver. Be sure to ask us about good restaurants and things to do in Vancouver.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer train
- Luxury motor coach tour from Banff to Vancouver
- 3 Breakfasts and 4 lunches
- Overnight accommodations in Vancouver, Kamloops, Banff and Kelowna
- Lake Louise and Moraine Lake Tour
- Oknagan Valley Winery Tour
- Minter Gardens Tour and Lunch
- Rocky Mountaineer Red, Silver or GoldLeaf Train Service
- Additional Nights and Activities in Vancouver
- Victoria and Whistler Trips
- Evening wildlife viewing in Banff
- RedLeaf: $2099, SilverLeaf: $2819 and GoldLeaf: $3529 (GoldLeaf includes upgraded train & hotels)
- Prices are lower in May
- Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email us for more information and reservations.
|REDLEAF / GOLDLEAF – Classic Rail Circle|
|May 3 – May 31||$2009||$2539||$3179|
|Jun 7 -Sep 27||$2339||$2819||$3529|
- RedLeaf Service – Reserved seating in comfortable, traditional train cars with picture windows. Breakfast and lunch are served at your seat each day and nonalcoholic beverages are included.
- SilverLeaf Service -Reserved seating in a custom built single level car with 67% more viewing area than RedLeaf, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, complimentary wine or beer with lunch, complimentary nonalcoholic beverages during the day and overnight accommodations in Kamloops
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are included.
- View the Differences among Red, Silver and GoldLeaf Service
Starts in Vancouver
May 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
June 7, 14, 21, 28
July 5, 12, 19
August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
September 6, 13, 17, 20, 27