Classic Rail – Rockies to Red Rocks
4 Days / 3 Nights
The Classic Rocky Mountaineer train package between Denver and Moab, in either direction includes the 2 day 1 night train journey and one night each in Denver and Moab.
This is a perfect journey for travelers with limited time or those who want to explore Denver, Moab, and/or the many National Parks and activities in the area.
The Classic three night package, in either direction, is available from August 14 until October 22, 2021.
The Rocky Mountaineer does not travel to Las Vegas or Salt Lake City. However, shuttles, tours, Amtrak, rental cars and flights are available between the Rockies and nearby cities.
Call us at 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer
- One Breakfast, one lunch and one dinner are included on the train
- Overnight accommodations in Denver, Glenwood Springs and Moab
- Optional Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- Add additional hotel nights in Denver or Moab, Bryce National Park
- Add tours and activities
- Add a rental car
- SilverLeaf Service: $1586 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $1981 per person + tax
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more information and reservations.
Prices are per person before taxes based on double occupancy. If you want to turn this package into a round trip, add $1250 per person + tax for SilverLeaf Service and $1645 per person + tax for SilverLeaf Plus.
Train Departures – 2021
2021 Departures: Denver to Moab
August 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
September 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
October 2, 5, 9, 12, 16
2021 Departures: Moab to Denver
August 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
October 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Plus Service offers exclusive access to the Lounge car with its complimentary cocktails.
- View the SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks route because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.