Rocky Mountaineer Grand Rail Circle – 2021
JBLC – 12 Nights / 13 Days
This spectacular and perfectly balanced vacation includes 4 days on the Rocky Mountaineer, from Vancouver to Banff and from Jasper to Whistler as well as a scenic 3 hour train trip from Whistler to Vancouver.
Along with your 4.5 days on the train, you’ll spend 7 days exploring the Canadian Rockies, touring the Columbia Icefield, Yoho Park and Banff by motor coach and strolling along the shore of Lake Louise.
Includes overnight stays in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper, Lake Louise Banff and Kamloops.
Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for prices and more information.
- 4 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 3.5 hour Rocky Mountaineer Whistler Sea to Sky Climb
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 afternoon snack
- 12 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver Lookout
- Banff Tour, including Banff Gondola
- Yoho Park Tour, Banff to Lake Louise
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Lake
Louise to Jasper
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops, Banff,
Jasper, Quesnel and Whistler
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver
- Add activities in Lake Louise and/or Banff
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for prices and more information.
- It’s possible to enjoy SilverLeaf hotels and upgrade to GoldLeaf Service on the train only. Call for prices.
|Vancouver to Vancouver – 2021 Prices|
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 2 – 9||$7,441||$10,036||$10,858|
|May 16 – 23||$7,731||$10,915||$11,455|
|Jun 6 – 27||$7,943||$11,126||$12,072|
|Jul 4 – 25||$8,014||$11,201||$12,072|
|Aug 1 – 29||$8,106||$11,281||$12,240|
|Sep 5 – 19||$8,097||$11,336||$12,299|
Prices are per person, before taxes based on Double Occupancy
Starts in Vancouver
May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
June 6, 13, 20, 27
July 4, 11, 18, 25
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
September 5, 12, 19
|Vancouver to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Banff||Banff|
|4||Banff Tour with Gondola||Banff|
|5||Free Day in Banf||Banff|
|6||Yoho Park Tour and transfer to Lake Louise||Lake Louise|
|7||Free Day in Lake Louise||Lake Louise|
|8||Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer||Jasper|
|9||Jasper Highlights Tour||Jasper|
|10||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Quesnel||Quesnel|
|11||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Whistler||Whistler|
|12||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|13||Vacation ends in Vancouver|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- View the Differences among SilverLeaf, and GoldLeaf Service