Rocky Mountaineer Golden Circle – 2018
WRKC – 11 Nights / 12 Days
This spectacular and perfectly balanced vacation includes 4 days on the Rocky Mountaineer, each day on a different route, a half day journey on the scenic train from Vancouver to Whistler along the ocean’s shore and then north into the mountains.
Along with your 4.5 days on the train, you’ll spend 6 days exploring the Canadian Rockies, touring the Columbia Icefield, Yoho Park and Banff by motor coach, and strolling along the shore of Lake Louise.
Includes overnight stays in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper, Chateau Lake Louise, Banff and Kamloops.
- 4 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 3.5 hour Rocky Mountaineer Whistler Sea to Sky Climb
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches
- 11 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver Lookout
- Jasper Highlights Tour
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Jasper to Lake Louise
- Yoho Park Tour, Lake Louise to Banff
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper, Banff and Kamloops
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Add activities in Jasper, Lake Louise and/or Banff
- Upgrade to SilverLeaf between Banff and Vancouver
- Add breakfasts at your hotels
- Price based on when you travel, number of travelers, train service and hotels
- In 2017 starts at $6,049 for SilverLeaf Service and $8,599 for GoldLeaf Service in early May.
- In 2018 starts at $5,349 for SilverLeaf Service and $7,699 for GoldLeaf Service in late April.
- Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email us for more information and reservations.
|Vancouver to Vancouver – 2018 Prices|
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 4 – 18||$6,049||$8,749||$9,949|
|Jun 1 – Sep 21||$6,549||$9,449||$10,749|
|Optional Meal Plan: All Breakfasts & Dinners: $1,141 – $1,495|
Rates are per person, before taxes, based on Double occupancy
Starts in Vancouver
May 4, 11, 18, 25
June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
July 6, 13, 20, 27
August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
September 7, 14, 21, 28
|Vancouver to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Whistler||Whistler|
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Quesnel||Quesnel|
|4||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Jasper||Jasper|
|5||Jasper Highlights Tour||Jasper|
|6||Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer||Lake Louise|
|7||Free Day in Lake Louise||Lake Louise|
|8||Yoho Park Tour and transfer to Banff||Banff|
|9||Free Day in Banff||Banff|
|10||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|11||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|12||Vacation ends in Vancouver|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- View the Differences among SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service