Seattle to Banff on the Rocky Mountaineer
5 Nights / 6 Days
This is an excellent choice for travelers who want to begin and end their Canadian train trip in Seattle because this trip takes you from Seattle to Calgary airport.
While we don’t book your flight back to Seattle, the following airlines offer non stop service between Calgary and Seattle: Westjet, Alaska, United, AirCanada and Delta. The flight duration is under 2 hours and reservations are easy to make either directly with the airline or on kayak.com where you can compare prices and flight times.
This Rocky Mountaineer rail journey includes:
- one night in Seattle
- Rocky Mountaineer from Seattle to Vancouver
- two nights in Vancouver
- two days on the train – Vancouver to Banff
- two breakfasts, two lunches and one dinner on the train (eastbound)
- one night in Kamloops en route
- one night in Banff National Park
- transfer from Banff to Calgary airport
- all hotel/train station transfers and luggage handling.
SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service are available on the Rocky Mountaineer in both directions between Seattle and Vancouver and between Vancouver and Banff
- 2.5 days on the Rocky Mountaineer in GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, one dinner (eastbound)
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches (westbound)
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver Lookout
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Seattle, Vancouver, Kamloops and Banff
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add nights in Seattle Vancouver, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and/or Calgary
- Add a rental car in the Rockies
- Add a rental Car from the Rockies to Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton
- Add activities in Banff or other Rockies Destinations
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Add float plane tours or Victoria flights in Vancouver
- Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email for prices not listed below, for more information and for reservations.
|Seattle to Vancouver to Banff – 2019 Prices|
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 24 – Jul 26||$3,399||$4,799||$4,999|
|Aug 2 – Sep 20||$3,399||$4,799||$5,049|
Prices are per person, before taxes, based on Double Occupancy
Seattle to Banff
May 17, 24, 31
Banff to Seattle
May 14, 21, 28
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included on the train.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the Rocky Mountaineer and upgraded rooms at your overnight accommodations.
- View the Differences among SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service