Seattle to Jasper on the Rocky Mountaineer
6 Nights / 7 Days
This Rocky Mountaineer rail journey includes
- one night in Seattle
- Rocky Mountaineer from Seattle to Vancouver
- three nights in Vancouver
- two days on the train – Vancouver to Jasper
- two breakfasts, two lunches, one dinner (eastbound)
- one night in Kamloops en route
- one night in Jasper National Park
- all hotel/train station transfers and luggage handling.
SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service are available on the Rocky Mountaineer in both directions between Seattle and Vancouver and between Vancouver and Jasper National Park.
Rocky Mountaineer’s Coastal Passage Classic Rail Vacation begins with an overnight stay in Vancouver twelve twelve times from May 19 to September 15, 2017. All tour start dates are listed below. In 2018 this journey starts every Friday May 18 to September 21, 2018.
*Journey operates westbound from Jasper to Seattle includes 1 night in Vancouver instead of 3.
- 2.5 days on the Rocky Mountaineer in GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, one dinner (eastbound)
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches (westbound)
- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver Lookout
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Seattle, Vancouver, Kamloops and Jasper
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add nights in Seattle Vancouver, Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff and/or Calgary
- Add a rental car in the Rockies
- Add a rental Car from the Rockies to Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton
- Add activities in Jasper or other Rockies Destinations
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Add float plane tours or Victoria flights in Vancouver
- Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email for prices not listed below, for more information and for reservations.
|Seattle to Vancouver to Jasper – 2018 Prices|
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 18 – May 25||$3,349||$4,799||$5,449|
|Jun 2 – Sep 15||$3,499||$4,999||$5,699|
|Optional Meal Plan: All Breakfasts & Dinners: $408 – $662|
Prices are per person, before taxes, based on Double Occupancy
Seattle to Jasper
May 18, 25
Jasper to Seattle
May 16, 23, 30
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included on the train.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the Rocky Mountaineer and upgraded rooms at your overnight accommodations.
- View the Differences among SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service