Two Day Train Journey: Between Denver and Moab
2 Days / 1 Night
The two day Rocky Mountaineer train journey between Denver and Moab is the shortest Rockies to Red Rocks train trip available.
This is a perfect journey for travelers with limited time or those who want to explore Denver, Moab, and/or the many National Parks and activities in the area.
Two day / one night trips are available, in both directions, from August 15 until October 21, 2021. You can take the train in both directions. The price for the round trip is double the price for the one way trip.
The Rocky Mountaineer does not travel to Las Vegas or Salt Lake City. Shuttles, tours, Amtrak, rental cars and flights are available between the Rockies and nearby cities.
Call us at 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer
- One Breakfast, one lunch and one dinner are included on the train
- Overnight accommodations in Glenwood Springs
- Optional Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- Add hotel nights in Denver, Moab, Salt Lake City, Bryce National Park and Las Vegas
- Add tours and activities
- Add a rental car in Salt Lake City or Las Vegas
- SilverLeaf Service: $1250 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $1645 per person + tax
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more information and reservations.
Prices are per person before taxes based on double occupancy.
Train Departures – 2021
2021 Departures: Denver to Moab
August 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
October 3, 6, 10, 13, 17
2021 Departures: Moab to Denver
August 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
September 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
October 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Service offers plus exclusive access to the Lounge car which includes complimentary cocktails.
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks train because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.