Journeys to the Canadian Rockies
Join us on a train journey through some of the most spectacular scenery on earth. Along with great views, enjoy great stories, service, food, comfort and fellow travelers.
Given the impact of the pandemic, government travel restrictions, and other government measures and reactions, Rocky Mountaineer has been forced to delay the start of the 2020 travel season. The train travel season will begin August 1, 2020. There will be no train departures in April, May, June or July 2020.
Guests on suspended departures (those scheduled to travel in April, May, June or July) will receive a credit valued at 110% of their monies paid (pretax amount) to be used for travel by the end of the 2022 season. You have until December 31, 2020 to book travel for 2021 and until November 30, 2021 to book travel for 2022.
You can also travel later this year. If you have a trip booked for the affected months, April, May, June or July, and you have not already deferred it, please contact us to reschedule or postpone your trip.
For Guests Unable To Travel Due To Suspended Service From April 13 T0 July 30, 2020
If you want to book for 2021, this is a great time to replan your trip to take advantage of our ALL ABOARD 2021 promotion. If you book or rebook a trip of 4 nights or longer, you get a free night in Vancouver and a free airport transfer. Call us for all the details: 800-913-9207.
- Guests unable to travel due to a suspension of Rocky Mountaineer operations, will receive a travel credit in the amount equivalent to 110% of monies paid.
- This credit can be used for travel through the 2022 Rocky Mountaineer season and must be redeemed by November 30, 2021.
- The credit is not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or other credit and has no cash value.
- New bookings for 2020 can be made with a $25 per person deposit. Final payment is due 30 days becomes 100% non-refundable.
- New bookings for 2021 can be made without a deposit. 20% non-refundable deposit will be due November 6, 2020.
For Guests Booked One One Of Our Operating 2020 Departures (August, September or October departures)
If you are booked to travel during our 2020 season and wish to cancel or rebook your trip to travel on another date in 2020 or 2021, please see information below.
- You can change your travel date with no penalty up until 30 days prior to travel.
- Final payments are due 30 days prior to travel.
- All cancellations will be processed in the form of a non-refundable, non-transferable travel credit for use in the 2020 or 2021 travel seasons.
- It is not possible to rebook within 29 days of your travel date.
- The cancellation penalty is 100% of the itinerary price.
For Guests Wishing To Book For The 2020 Travel Season
- We have amended our 2020 season booking requirements to reduce deposits to $25 (non-refundable) at time of booking.
- Full payments are due 30 days prior to travel and are nonrefundable.
For Guests Wishing To Book For The 2021 Travel Season
Final payments will be due as outlined in our standard terms and conditions unless booked on promotion, where the terms of the promotion will be applied.
- We have amended our 2021 season booking requirements to reduce deposits to $25 (non-refundable) at time of booking.
- A nonrefundable, 20% deposit will be due by November 6, 2020.
- Final payments will be due as outlined in our standard terms and conditions unless booked on promotion, where the terms of the promotion will be applied.
For More Information, visit the Information Page on Rocky Mountaineer’s website.
About Our Train Packages
Our train packages are built by combining two day Rocky Mountaineer train trips with hotel stays, activities, tours and transfers that connect all the pieces into one seamless, convenient, carefree whole.
We can, for example, combine a two day train trip from Vancouver to Banff with hotel nights in Vancouver and Banff, a day trip to Lake Louise and a transfer from Banff to the Calgary airport. The result is our Canadian Rockies Experience 4 Nights / 5 Days, a compact package filled with beauty, value and great memories.
Can We Help?
|Sorting out components, options, activities and itineraries is fun for some people and tedious for others. We are available to take the work and the mystery out of planning and booking a train trip to Western Canada’s spectacular Rocky Mountains and beyond. Whether you’re ready to start planning or booking a Rocky Mountaineer train journey or just gathering information, we look forward to talking with you. Give us a call at 1-800-913-9207 / 604-990-9299 or Email.|
Traveler Choice Packages
These are the packages our travelers request most.
One Way – Begin in Vancouver and end in Calgary or vice versa.
Canadian Rockies Journey 1 Night / 2 Days
Canadian Rockies Experience 4 Nights / 5 Days
Lovely Lake Louise 4 Nights / 5 Days
Journey Through the Clouds Excursion 5 Nights / 6 Days
Canadian Rockies Highlights 5 or 6 Nights / 6 or 7 Days
Journey Through the Clouds Explorer 7 Nights / 8 Days
Canadian Rockies At Leisure 9 Nights / 10 Days
Round Trip – Begins and ends in Vancouver
All these train package bundle your train trip with hotels, guided tours, activities and transfers to give you a complete vacation experience. And you can add a rental car if you like to explore at your own pace.
Contact us for more information, reservations, great service and great prices: 1-800-913-9207, 1-604-990-9299 or by Email.